PUNK HARDCORE, D-BEAT CRUST, FASTCORE, GRINDCORE... FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PUNK HARDCORE, D-BEAT CRUST, FASTCORE, GRINDCORE... FORUM

Victimized and abused for stepping out of line, jailed and tortured just for question why...

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE

AuteurMessage
lady snowblood

lady snowblood

FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE Empty
MessageSujet: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE EmptyDim 27 Mar - 13:00

Oops ! Je me suis trompe d'endroit, je reposte donc ca ici. Desole...

Desole, version anglaise uniquement, vu que ca part sur pas mal de message boards.

With the recent events that happened here in Japan, i think it's a good time to make a set sale. A part of the money will go to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami of Japan.

SPECIAL DEAL #1

* THIS TIME WE WILL NOT PROMISE AND FORGIVE : Masturbate on D.I.Y 7"
First 7" by this young Tokyo band with member of KILLIE. 4 songs of oldschool emo punk, influenced by the japanese scene (NINE DAYS WONDER, THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT...) and the EBULLITION bands. Comes in a silkcreen Arigato pak. Those are the very last copies.

* BOKANOVSKY : We stumble 12"
Latest 12" by those french dudes who play chaotic emo punk hardcore. Many influences that go from URANUS, HIS HERO IS GONE, MALADIE, HYACINTH, to some more melodic stuffs like DAITRO, KILLIE, etc...6 songs that are actually 1 long song. Comes in a gold vinyl. Split release with PUREPAINSUGAR.

* WARNING//WARNING : My world 7"
This french band has members of GASMASK TERROR, CHAMBRE FROIDE and ex-members of POLICE CHARGED, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. 6 songs of noisy punk with ton of reverb on the vocals. Think ATROCIOUS MADNESS, LEBENDEN TOTEN, GAI, CONFUSE...Those are the limited copies with extra cover and silkscreen obi. Only 80 copies were made like this. Split release with KICK ROCK.

* STATE POISON 12"
Latest effort from this french bands. Still into the GAUZE meets GAI, but has more and more influences from typical Japanese hardcore (think NIGHTMARE). 12 songs of distorted punk assault. Those are the limited copies on grey marble vinyl. Only 200 copies were made. Split release with KICK ROCK.

Plus some goodies will be in the box : STATE POISON Japan Tour 2010 poster, DAITRO/HEAVEN IN HER ARMS split fanzine (interview in japanese of both bands), patches, buttons, stickers, etc...

PRICE : 4.500 yens (shipping included)

I will send everything by SAL (about 2 weeks). You can send the payement through paypal directly at the address below, but don't forget to mention your address and to pay as a gift ! But as there is a very small quantity, i think it's better to drop me a line to be sure i have what you want. You can contact me at the following address : urami(at)flowerofcarnage(dot)com

Those prices would probably not sound cheap to you, i know. Remember that i live in Japan and that it is very expensive to get the records here. And also remember that a part of this money will be for the victims of the earthquake/tsunami in Japan, so it's not like a waste of money.

Thank you for reading.
Take care.
momo / Flower of Carnage

USEFUL LINKS (where you can see photos of those two deals and get informations about the mentioned records, bands and labels) :

FLOWER OF CARNAGE : http://www.flowerofcarnage.com
AS HAPPY AS POSSIBLE : http://ashappyaspossible.blogspot.com

Dernière édition par lady snowblood le Mar 29 Mar - 4:38, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lady snowblood

lady snowblood

MessageSujet: Re: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE EmptyLun 28 Mar - 3:12

SPECIAL DEAL #2 est presque Sold Out ! Plus qu'un seul !
Quelques SPECIAL DEAL #1 sont encore dispos.

Puisqu'on m'a pas mal demande, je le dis ici : Non, vous ne pouvez pas melanger les deux deals et choisir ce que vous voulez. Les deals restent comme ca. S'il y a des disques que vous voulez pas, ou que vous avez deja, donnez les a des potes ou vendez les...

Choper quelques bons disques et des goodies tout en apportant votre aide ici ! Il y a encore pas mal de monde au japon sans eau/electricite/maison/nourriture...
lady snowblood

lady snowblood

MessageSujet: Re: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE EmptyLun 28 Mar - 3:34

Pour le SPECIAL DEAL #2 qui reste, le t-shirt est noir et la pochette du 12" est grise.
lady snowblood

lady snowblood

MessageSujet: Re: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE EmptyLun 28 Mar - 3:51

SPECIAL DEAL #2 SOLD OUT ! THANK YOU !
lady snowblood

lady snowblood

MessageSujet: Re: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE EmptyMar 29 Mar - 4:36

UP ! Encore quelques deal #1 dispos !!

A part of the money will go to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
lady snowblood

lady snowblood

MessageSujet: Re: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE EmptyMer 30 Mar - 5:14

A tous ceux qui ont commande, merci. Mais juste un petit detail :

Une partie de l'argent recolte va aux victimes du seisme/tsunami, et ces gens ont besoin d'argent maintenant. Essayez d'envoyer le payement le plus rapidement possible, et ne me faites pas attendre 1 semaine avec le colis tout pret. J'espere que vous comprenez, merci d'avance...

Sat a écrit:
UP ! Encore quelques deal #1 dispos !!

A part of the money will go to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
lady snowblood

lady snowblood

MessageSujet: Re: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE EmptyJeu 31 Mar - 6:37

Petite update, en anglais encore une fois, desole...

All the orders so far have been paid. Thank you so much ! I'll send the last packages today.

As i said before, the deal #2 is sold out, but there are still some deal #1 for sale ! Further more i just found few CD/10" of Japanese bands i was distributing with the distro. I was thinking it could be cool to also put them in the set sale. This time you can pick what you want and add it to the deal #1. Just add 500 yens for each item to the total price and it's yours !

* THIS TIME WE WILL NOT PROMISE AND FORGIVE : (japanese title) CD (Oto records)
First album from this Tokyo band. Maybe more well produced, but still catchy, oldschool emo hardcore. 9 songs + some spoken words. I hear some PIEBALD or GET UP KIDS influences now maybe ? Amazing artwork (as the 7") made by Fumiwo (Paintbox, Hellnation, Vivisick...)

* FORGET ME NOT : (japanese title) CD (impulse records)
Gret band from Shikoku. You can guess their main influences just by looking at their name. So yes, you can hear some emo hardcore influences like SHOTMAKER, KURT, etc...but also some math rock influences ? Or more in the vein of KILLIE maybe ? I don't know...anyway here you have 4 long songs in an amazing packaging !

* SHYBOY : too shy to die 10" (imomushi records)
From Fukuoka, this band has ex-members of BUTCH, SCREAMING FAT RAT and members of PEAR OF THE WEST. 5 songs influenced by 80's UK melodic punk rock. Think THE CLASH, NEWTOWN NEUROTICS, STIFF LITTLE FINGERS, or more recently, bands like SMALLTOWN, THE TONE, etc...For thos who knows, it's a typical Snuffy Smile band !

* GOTCHA / PROTESTERA 10" (acclaim)
GOTCHA are from Fukuoka and plays typical anarcho peace punk, and you can't deny the CRASS, DIRT, FLUX OF PINK INDIANS influence. Female vocals, drum machine. Cheap/raw sound, 100% punk with great message !
PROTESTERA are from Sweden. They are also influence by the anarcho punk scene, but also has some melodic crust influences.

lady snowblood

lady snowblood

MessageSujet: Re: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE EmptyVen 8 Avr - 4:29

update, en anglais encore une fois, desole...

As you may know, a lot of people are still without homes, water, food, electricty in the north of Japan. They still need help, a lot ! There are still some deal #1 for sale, as well as some distro stuffs for cheap !

SPECIAL DEAL #1

* THIS TIME WE WILL NOT PROMISE AND FORGIVE : Masturbate on D.I.Y 7"
First 7" by this young Tokyo band with member of KILLIE. 4 songs of oldschool emo punk, influenced by the japanese scene (NINE DAYS WONDER, THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT...) and the EBULLITION bands. Comes in a silkcreen Arigato pak. Those are the very last copies.

* BOKANOVSKY : We stumble 12"
Latest 12" by those french dudes who play chaotic emo punk hardcore. Many influences that go from URANUS, HIS HERO IS GONE, MALADIE, HYACINTH, to some more melodic stuffs like DAITRO, KILLIE, etc...6 songs that are actually 1 long song. Comes in a gold vinyl. Split release with PUREPAINSUGAR.

* WARNING//WARNING : My world 7"
This french band has members of GASMASK TERROR, CHAMBRE FROIDE and ex-members of POLICE CHARGED, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. 6 songs of noisy punk with ton of reverb on the vocals. Think ATROCIOUS MADNESS, LEBENDEN TOTEN, GAI, CONFUSE...Those are the limited copies with extra cover and silkscreen obi. Only 80 copies were made like this. Split release with KICK ROCK.

* STATE POISON 12"
Latest effort from this french bands. Still into the GAUZE meets GAI, but has more and more influences from typical Japanese hardcore (think NIGHTMARE). 12 songs of distorted punk assault. Those are the limited copies on grey marble vinyl. Only 200 copies were made. Split release with KICK ROCK.

Plus some goodies will be in the box : STATE POISON Japan Tour 2010 poster, DAITRO/HEAVEN IN HER ARMS split fanzine (interview in japanese of both bands), patches, buttons, stickers, etc...

PRICE : 4.500 yens (shipping included)

And if you want, few CD/10" of Japanese bands i was distributing with the distro. This time you can pick what you want and add it to the deal #1. Just add 500 yens for each item to the total price.

* THIS TIME WE WILL NOT PROMISE AND FORGIVE : (japanese title) CD (Oto records)
First album from this Tokyo band. Maybe more well produced, but still catchy, oldschool emo hardcore. 9 songs + some spoken words. I hear some PIEBALD or GET UP KIDS influences now maybe ? Amazing artwork (as the 7") made by Fumiwo (Paintbox, Hellnation, Vivisick...)

* FORGET ME NOT : (japanese title) CD (impulse records)
Gret band from Shikoku. You can guess their main influences just by looking at their name. So yes, you can hear some emo hardcore influences like SHOTMAKER, KURT, etc...but also some math rock influences ? Or more in the vein of KILLIE maybe ? I don't know...anyway here you have 4 long songs in an amazing packaging !

* SHYBOY : too shy to die 10" (imomushi records)
From Fukuoka, this band has ex-members of BUTCH, SCREAMING FAT RAT and members of PEAR OF THE WEST. 5 songs influenced by 80's UK melodic punk rock. Think THE CLASH, NEWTOWN NEUROTICS, STIFF LITTLE FINGERS, or more recently, bands like SMALLTOWN, THE TONE, etc...For thos who knows, it's a typical Snuffy Smile band !

* GOTCHA / PROTESTERA 10" (acclaim)
GOTCHA are from Fukuoka and plays typical anarcho peace punk, and you can't deny the CRASS, DIRT, FLUX OF PINK INDIANS influence. Female vocals, drum machine. Cheap/raw sound, 100% punk with great message !
PROTESTERA are from Sweden. They are also influence by the anarcho punk scene, but also has some melodic crust influences.

USEFUL LINKS (where you can see photos of the deal #1 and get informations about the mentioned records, bands and labels) :

FLOWER OF CARNAGE : http://www.flowerofcarnage.com
AS HAPPY AS POSSIBLE : http://ashappyaspossible.blogspot.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE Empty

FLOWER OF CARNAGE : BENEFIT SET SALE
Page 1 sur 1