PUNK HARDCORE, D-BEAT CRUST, FASTCORE, GRINDCORE... FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PUNK HARDCORE, D-BEAT CRUST, FASTCORE, GRINDCORE... FORUM

Victimized and abused for stepping out of line, jailed and tortured just for question why...

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

FLOWER OF CARNAGE SET SALE

AuteurMessage
lady snowblood

lady snowblood

FLOWER OF CARNAGE SET SALE Empty
MessageSujet: FLOWER OF CARNAGE SET SALE   FLOWER OF CARNAGE SET SALE EmptyVen 25 Mar - 16:39

Desole, version anglaise uniquement, vu que ca part sur pas mal de message boards.

With the recent events that happened here in Japan, i think it's a good time to make a set sale. A part of the money will go to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami of Japan.

SPECIAL DEAL #1

* THIS TIME WE WILL NOT PROMISE AND FORGIVE : Masturbate on D.I.Y 7"
First 7" by this young Tokyo band with member of KILLIE. 4 songs of oldschool emo punk, influenced by the japanese scene (NINE DAYS WONDER, THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT...) and the EBULLITION bands. Comes in a silkcreen Arigato pak. Those are the very last copies.

* BOKANOVSKY : We stumble 12"
Latest 12" by those french dudes who play chaotic emo punk hardcore. Many influences that go from URANUS, HIS HERO IS GONE, MALADIE, HYACINTH, to some more melodic stuffs like DAITRO, KILLIE, etc...6 songs that are actually 1 long song. Comes in a gold vinyl. Split release with PUREPAINSUGAR.

* WARNING//WARNING : My world 7"
This french band has members of GASMASK TERROR, CHAMBRE FROIDE and ex-members of POLICE CHARGED, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. 6 songs of noisy punk with ton of reverb on the vocals. Think ATROCIOUS MADNESS, LEBENDEN TOTEN, GAI, CONFUSE...Those are the limited copies with extra cover and silkscreen obi. Only 80 copies were made like this. Split release with KICK ROCK.

* STATE POISON 12"
Latest effort from this french bands. Still into the GAUZE meets GAI, but has more and more influences from typical Japanese hardcore (think NIGHTMARE). 12 songs of distorted punk assault. Those are the limited copies on grey marble vinyl. Only 200 copies were made. Split release with KICK ROCK.

Plus some goodies will be in the box : STATE POISON Japan Tour 2010 poster, DAITRO/HEAVEN IN HER ARMS split fanzine (interview in japanese of both bands), patches, buttons, stickers, etc...

PRICE : 4.500 yens (shipping included)

SPECIAL DEAL #2
* STATE POISON 12" limited Japan Tour edition
120 test press were made for the Japan Tour 2010. All copies are stamped and numbered on the label, comes in a spaypainted cover and have an extra cover which consists of a silkscreen tour poster (grey or red). Those are the very last copies.

* STATE POISON Japan Tour t-shirt
Official Japan Tour t-shirt, 2 sided silkscreen. T-shirts come in Black or Green (the Black one has "STATE POISON" in yellow). Only S size left though. Those are the last one.

PRICE : 2.500 yens (shipping included)

I will send everything by SAL (about 2 weeks). You can send the payement through paypal directly at the address below, but don't forget to mention your address and to pay as a gift ! But as there is a very small quantity, i think it's better to drop me a line to be sure i have what you want. You can contact me at the following address : urami(at)flowerofcarnage(dot)com

Those prices would probably not sound cheap to you, i know. Remember that i live in Japan and that it is very expensive to get the records here. And also remember that a part of this money will be for the victims of the earthquake/tsunami in Japan, so it's not like a waste of money.

Thank you for reading.
Take care.
momo / Flower of Carnage

USEFUL LINKS (where you can see photos of those two deals and get informations about the mentioned records, bands and labels) :

FLOWER OF CARNAGE : http://www.flowerofcarnage.com
AS HAPPY AS POSSIBLE : http://ashappyaspossible.blogspot.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

FLOWER OF CARNAGE SET SALE
Page 1 sur 1