PUNK HARDCORE, D-BEAT CRUST, FASTCORE, GRINDCORE... FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PUNK HARDCORE, D-BEAT CRUST, FASTCORE, GRINDCORE... FORUM

Victimized and abused for stepping out of line, jailed and tortured just for question why...

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Liège16/09.HJERTESTOP+MARGARET THRASHER+NIGHT FEVER+PIZZAOD

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Liège16/09.HJERTESTOP+MARGARET THRASHER+NIGHT FEVER+PIZZAOD Empty
MessageSujet: Liège16/09.HJERTESTOP+MARGARET THRASHER+NIGHT FEVER+PIZZAOD   Liège16/09.HJERTESTOP+MARGARET THRASHER+NIGHT FEVER+PIZZAOD EmptyVen 5 Sep - 13:30

Le mardi 16 septembre à Liège, la même que la veille à Pouris:

Liège16/09.HJERTESTOP+MARGARET THRASHER+NIGHT FEVER+PIZZAOD Liges-margaretOD

(extraits de divers zines)

HJERTESTOP (Copenhague, Danemark)

"LC: Describe the personalities of the members of Hjertestop?

L: Nikolaj has a very short attention span, and likes to play airdrums on everything around him. Doped and confused. Of course he has his bright sides. Of course he has. But I don´t think anyone but his mother has seen them. Shouts a lot at people when he´s sleeping. Can´t cook an egg without leaving our kitchen looking like a fucking warzone, hehe. Hasse is more the down to earth guy of the band than Nik and I. He´s the member most prone to use his logic sense. Still thinks a Judas Priest record is more important on a deserted island than a crate of beer, though. Myself... well, I´m the singer and the bassplayer. Fuck me, please "

MARGARET THRASHER (Vancouver, Canada)

"I really thought we'd just end up playing basement shows in East Vancouver and maybe do a demo tape, I'm stoked we've been able to do anything beyond that. And yes, the name's dumb but who gives a fuck really? If I didn't listen to bands because of their shitty names I'd have a pretty small record collection."

NIGHT FEVER (Copenhague, Danemark)

"This human h-bomb energy ants-in-your-pants behemoth was here there and everywhere (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?) taking death defying jumps in the crowd which in return manhandled him in inhuman ways."

PIZZA OD (Lyon)

"Définissant eux-mêmes leur musique comme du "punk fauché", c'est définitivement le terme qui leur convient le mieux"

Au Carlo Lévi, 48 rue st léonard, 4000 liège

19h // 5€
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Liège16/09.HJERTESTOP+MARGARET THRASHER+NIGHT FEVER+PIZZAOD
Page 1 sur 1